We have 45 places available for admission to the Reception Class and 40 places for the Nursery Class each year.
We regularly hold ‘Open Days’ for new and prospective families. If you would like to visit the school at any time please telephone us on 016 480 2715 to arrange a convenient time.
All admissions to our school for the Nursery, Reception and ‘in-year’ admission are managed by Stockport Local Authority.
Admissions to the school (for both Nursery places and Reception places) must now be completed on-line. There are no paper copies available.
All the information you need can be found at this web address:
In – Year Admissions
If your child is currently in another school (if for example you have moved house) and you wish to transfer to us please telephone for an appointment to view the school but please note that all in-year admissions are also handled by the Local Authority.
Important things to note
- More information will be available in the ‘Stockport Review’ – delivered in October 2018
- You can access the admissions system from most information centres across Stockport (Fred Perry House / Libraries / etc) as well as Children’s Centres, Nurseries and GPs surgeries
- The Support & Advice Team at the Town Hall are able to provide help on 0161 480 4949 – just ask for help with school admissions
- We holds drop-in sessions at school every year to help with Primary and Nursery admissions – please contact the school for further details
- Information about the admissions process (but not application forms) is available from school
- If you need help with any aspect of admissions please do not hesitate to come into school and we’ll see what we can do!